The dental professionals at Swang Dental Care have years of experience providing patients with quality cosmetic dental care. Our dentists have undergone many continuing education courses to stay on top of cosmetic dentistry advancements. Throughout our experience, we have helped people gain new confidence and develop better self-esteem thanks to their improved smiles. We offer the caring, professional dental services you desire in Nashville, Tennessee.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Swang Dental Care
When you want to improve the appearance of your smile, good communication is essential. At Swang Dental Care, we listen carefully to what you want so that we can provide the best cosmetic dental care possible. Our cosmetic dentistry services are patient-driven. We strive for accuracy, compassionate care, and high-quality details to give the exact outcome that you desire. If we think you are asking for a service that would be negative for your health, or if we believe you may later regret your choices, we will let you know. Cosmetic dentistry should be a positive experience with happy outcomes.
Is There a Difference between Cosmetic and General Dentistry?
At our office, everything we do is done with cosmetics or beauty in mind. We don't draw a hard line between cosmetic and general dentistry. That being said, if you come in for a complicated cosmetic procedure, and we don't feel that we can provide the level of expertise necessary, we will refer you to a cosmetic dentistry specialist who will give you exactly what you want.
What Issues Can Cosmetic Dentistry Treat?
We can treat the following dental issues, so your smile will look more uniform and pleasing in appearance:
- Broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Missing teeth
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At our dental office in Nashville, we offer several cosmetic dentistry services to benefit the appearance of your smile.
- Dental crowns. Crowns cover up a broken or badly decayed tooth. They protect the tooth after decay is removed, restore its function, and are made to look like your natural tooth.
- Veneers. Very thin porcelain veneers are cemented to the front of your chipped, discolored, worn, or gapped teeth. The veneer covers up irregularities and improves the appearance of your teeth.
- Dental bonding. A tooth-colored composite resin is applied directly to chipped, discolored, uneven, or gapped teeth, improving the color and shape of the teeth.
- White fillings. We replace areas of tooth decay with a composite resin filling that perfectly matches the color of your tooth.
- Teeth whitening. Brighten up your stained teeth using our customized whitening trays, or come in for an in-office whitening gel treatment.
Cosmetic Dentistry Cost
The cost of cosmetic dentistry depends on the type of service that you need. We will always tell you beforehand what you can expect for a final cost to make informed decisions.
Most dental insurance plans do not cover cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Turn to Swang Dental Care for Experienced, Compassionate Cosmetic Dentistry
If you desire an improved smile through cosmetic dental services, we invite you to schedule a consultation with one of the experienced dentists at Swang Dental Care. Our entire staff will do everything possible to make you feel more comfortable in our office and more educated about the services we can offer you.
In simple words, we care. We care about your wants and needs. We care about high-quality dentistry. We care about what you have to say and how you feel about your teeth. We want to provide you with a smile that will make you happy.
Schedule your cosmetic dental consultation today.